The Division of Business of Partnerships is pleased to announce the implementation of the first phase of our new on-line grant management system, EGrAMS, to make our grants processes more efficient and effective.
The Division is implementing EGrAMS to automate the division’s grant programs and to perform grant management activities online. In this initial phase, EGrAMS enables agencies to:
- Search for existing grant opportunities,
- Register for notification of new grant opportunities, and
- Register to submit a grant application.
Click the 'Launch" button to view the tutorial and
learn how to register to use this new system.
To search for current grant opportunities:
- If you have viewed the tutorial and understand how to use the search function within EGrAMS, then search in EGrAMS.
- If you have not viewed the EGrAMS tutorial, then view current grant opportunities in the State of Alaska Online Public Notice system.
Have you viewed the tutorial and are you ready to register in EGrAMS?
Then get started in myAlaska , DBP – EGrAMS Grant Management.
Are you already registered in EGrAMS and need to sign-in?
Are you a Department of Labor employee who needs to access EGrAMS?
Then access EGrAMS here using your LDAP credentials. Example: bejxxxx